SATJAM works in a certified environment in accordance with standards ČSN EN ISO 9001, ČSN EN ISO 14001, with respect to work safety according to OHSAS 18001.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us: SATJAM, s.r.o.
710 00 Ostrava
Tel.: 596 223 517
Fax: 596 223 560
Ing. Stanislav Zbranek,
Quality Manager, EMS
In order for our company to be a sought-after partner in the field of metal roofing tiles and facade elements, which are manufactured in a safe working environment as environmentally-friendly products, with top-quality services, we place emphasis on our well-proven quality management system which permanently guarantees the high quality level of our production. Due to this policy, we are a highly commended business partner and supplier who is reliable not only from the point of view of our clients, but also from the point of view of our employees.
- the main objective of our company is to satisfy our customers with services, the quality of which meets or exceeds their requirements,
- the permanent satisfaction of our customers with our top-quality products and services is the key to our success in today's competitive world and the decisive factor for reaching prosperity,
- the customer and the fulfilment of his requirements are the main motivation for all of our activities.
- we are increasing our supplier requirements and we will continue to develop active cooperation with them, clarifying all mutual requirements along the way,
- we are in the process of creating a database of suitable materials and services.
- their conviction that keeping up the high quality of our products and services is the key task of all our departments and all our employees who manage, implement and verify all quality-related activities,
- effective support for the training and education of our employees, so that they will be able to meet all the requirements of our quality policy.
- to meet all legal requirements associated with the protection of the environment, with a focus on preventive activities,
- to protect greenery and the purity of water,
- to maintain order at the workplace, to perform everyday cleaning, to minimize interference in the surrounding environment,
- to permanently and systematically improve the environmental profile of the company when developing economic activities,
- to inform employees (as well as the general public) in the context of our training programmes of the effects of our company's activities upon the environment, to communicate with them in the public areas of our company,
- to regularly revise our environmental policy, environmental objectives and target values.
- to meet all legal requirements associated with occupational safety and health, with a focus on preventive activities,
- to implement occupational safety and health management systems in cooperating organizations and supplier organizations,
- to duly observe all safety regulations and to minimize the occurrence of occupational injuries and occupational diseases,
- to regularly educate and train employees in a practical manner, to improve their knowledge of emergency procedures.
- to use the experience of its employees to fulfil production objectives in compliance with quality requirements, with maximum attention to environmental protection and occupational safety and health,
- to implement a system of environmental management in cooperating organizations and supplier organizations,
- to minimize the formation of wastes and emissions,
- to submit wastes to specialized companies for disposal,
- to minimize the possibility of occupational injuries or diseases, with regard to the actual technical and economic potential of the company,
- to organize regular training sessions in order to educate our own employees as well as the employees of our partners in the field of occupational safety and health,
- to make sure that all activities in our company duly respect the principles of protection of our employees' health.
Ostrava, 6 June 2007
Ing. Jiří Černota